let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Friday, October 01, 2010
Oh man, TGIF!!! I can't wait to end work now actually.. It's been a long weekdays! And i can't wait for weekends! Meeting my primary school friends, Jing Ting & Eleen for a dinner later. Watching Vogage De La Vie with beloved Mei Jun and Mellisa tomorrow night. Who says that those who have boyfriends can't meet up with friends?! Haha! I love meeting my friends!! :)

I've got something to complain!! I don't care if he sees it or not! Because it's a colleague of mine who is sitting BESIDE me who stink from head to toes. Smelly perfume (Smells like ah nei), Stink mouth (He breathe with his MOUTH!!! Faints~) and he would take off his shoes when he is sit down!! Just image of the smell la ah.. I bet after reading this, you guys feel like vomiting.. It's ok, I can understand because i felt that EVERYDAY!! So i went to buy medicate oil just in case i feel like fainting~ Haha! (it's to block my nose la)

NOT ONLY THAT!! Supposedly we are to report work at 8.30am to 6pm, but my boss very flexible one.. 9am-6pm is good enough.. Guess what time he come to work?! 9.30am!! He is a telemarketer who suppose to make calls much earlier right?! Maybe like 9am? Hmm.. I can remember his schedule so well as i'm sitting beside him..

9.30am - reached office. Read email, make coffee (FYI, he don't wash his cup and the cup colour turn from white to brown), warm the chair
10am - Breakfast
10.30am - read email, enlarge the font, reduce the font (I can peek from my sits), make a few calls
11.30am - went out for brunch i think..
12.30pm - Back in office to warm the chair again ( He wouldn't be making calls now because god knows who is in office during lunch time)
1.30pm - for lunch
2.30pm - back to make calls
4.30pm - Tea break
Around 6 plus - End work

Well you can see within 9.30am - 6.00pm, you can see how long/many breaks he have?! omg! I just HATE him so much!!

Let's not talk about him, he just make my blood boil.. *Breathe in, breathe out*

Today I came across this picture

Guess what the caption is written?

The bride is holding a gift from her husband, who made this when asking her to be his girl.
Inside the bottle is actually 99 reasons why she should be his girlfriend ♥

Aww.. Isn't it sweet?! I'm always living in the my fantasy world, yes, even till now.. Not that Brian ain't sweet.. He is! Just that you know girls like it to be ENDLESSLY. Haha! I didn't have such courtship back then.. So i'm going to make him suffer abit.. Shhh.. lol..

Well i can count a handful of friends getting married at around my age. But i guess it's still super early for me.. Life’s settled for them but it’s just the beginning for me. :)