oh man! I'm not in the mood to work because it's FRIDAY!! ok, I've got tones of work to do though.. Sigh~
Yesterday was a good day for work!! Why? Because i've got free food for breakfast, lunch and dinner by my company.. haha! Well it's because marketing team had a event in company and too much of leftover buffet.. so breakfast and lunch settled. :)
Followed by a dinner with the marketing team to celebrate 2 pretty ladies birthday in October. Big boss drove merc there. And gosh! I think i'm really noob. The carpark in my office here is damn cool. There is this car lift which transport car from B3 to B1 of the carpark. :)
Had dinner at somewhere near Kembangan MRT station. It was really a good recommendation from my boss. Kidney Mee Suan was their signature dish. Yesterday was my first try of pig kidney and i think it's really good! Order a few more dishes and i think it's damn good! It actually open from 5pm to 4am! So i'm heading there again for supper!! :)
I've got a new lappy at work!! Haha! yes, finally i've change from a cui laptop to a very good lappy. Told my boss that it slows down my work as my old computer always get hang. Still getting used to this current laptop actually.. I'm a happy girl!
Yesterday I did my appraisal form. Basically it is to grade myself on how well i have done in work.. So the scores that i grade myself was 68 marks.. Not bad la.. Didn't know that my boss would grade me with that too. and guess what?! She gave me a 80 points in work!! It's always nice to have good feedback from work. It motivates me to work even better! :)
Now, i can't wait to end work and meet up with my another awesome 3 friends (Yuan Long, Shawn, Marcus) It's been long time since we met/gather!!! :)
Below are some picture with the marketing team:

Big Boss who always look good! :)
Birthday gals (where is the candles?!)

Pretty boss and me

Hayley and patrica (Look at patricia's teeth, she purposely did that! Haha)

Ladies for the night

Not forgetting our photographer for the day, David! :)