Oh man, i can't believe that i've watch finished one Korean drama in 3 days. I spend most of my
midnight night time watching it.. AND I want more of Lee Min Ho PLEASE!!~ He look so handsome!!
This drama 'Personal Preference' caught my attention when it was shown in Channel U but didn't had a chance to watch due to my ballet lesson, so since my sis had downloaded it, I AM ABLE TO WATCH!! I think the exciting part only starts from the middle though..


For the past 1 week, i actually watched 3 movies. I think that Downtown East Cathay is earning lots of my money.. haha!
1.
Child's Eyes (1/5)-Hmm, i think that this show really sucks.. The story plot is kind of expected and the acting sucks.. I think that IITSC can do better acting and also story plot.. -_-'
2.
Pirahana(4/5)-My first R21 movie. Haha! Was a good movie! Both Brian and me jumped in a few scene.. If you're above 21, you should catch this movie! :)
3.
Taken(3/5)-Action movie which is more suitable for guys? But was a exciting movie :)
The next movie that i wanna watch is 'Eat, pray, love'. I think it would be good to watch with girlfriends though.. Anyone? :)
On random note:

Thank you for the effort Jing Ting! :)