let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Friday, October 29, 2010
It's always nice to have music in the blog.. :) and I always wanted to update it into my blog but i just didn't have the time. Since it's Friday, i used 1/2 hour to do it up.. Haha! Hope you'll enjoy the music.. :)

Can't wait to end work for ifave second collection photoshoot! Stay tune for more beautiful/stylish clothes! Personally I've bought a few pieces and i think it's damn nice! Plan to upload the pictures today but i didn't bring my card reader to work!! Oh man.. So i can just say.. STAY TUNE! :)

Well yesterday spent a great day with Brian 23rd birthday! Thought of blogging it today.. But i guess I'll wait for the pictures to be uploaded first.. It feels like so many good things coming up!!

Random note:
Sweet colleague brought me chocolate for halloween! Happy happy girl! :)