let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Friday, August 20, 2010
Finally i'm back for blogging! I need somewhere where i can update my whereabout before everyone says that i've gone missing. :)

I'm too lazybusy to change the design of the blog, so i'll just remain as it is till i'm free~ Haha..

For the past two weeks i've been meeting my different groups of friends and i really felt good about it! :) Last weekend, stayed over at my girlfriend house. Been a nice time chatting and updating about out life. Drink till drunk and we just fall asleep.. It's been soooo long since i had so much alcohol.. Haha! Met up with Shing the next day too.. Really miss those days when we're back in band.. *No picture taken*

Yesterday i went for a farewell dinner with the ballerinas. Specially for Serene and Sze wei who is going overseas for at least half a year. It's been so long since we really catch up with each other. Really hope that we could dance on stage together once again.. :)

Pictures below:



Soon-to-be mummy ivy :)

They're the reason why we had this gathering.. We gonna miss you!!

Sze Wei & me

Serene Seah

ok, we're trying to pose like the guy next table to us.. as usual, we love doing stupid stuffs together :)

Baby Aiden will be out in less than a month!

Group Pic

Grp pic 2

Meeting up with my haagen dazs gf and poly classmates later on at night.. I'm so in love with gathering! :)

Oh yes, talking about ballet, i'm having my ballet exam next tue.. Yes.. Next tue.. I can't believe it.. I'm so not prepared for it.. Ahhh!!!!