let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Woohooo!! My top resolution for this year is already fufilled!! Can you imagine how happy I am!!! Wahaha! If you don't know, I've got my driving license!! I can officially drive a car by myself!!! Yeah!! Although I took kinda long time.. But I finally got it in second attempt!! *Happy*

I realised that I have not wrote blog my resolution this year.. Before that, i'll recap on my 2009..

1. Mr Right guy.. (Haha.. I've got mine..)
2. Be happy all round the year (If there is no sadness, life couldn't be better.. It was a mixture of feeling last year.)
3. Travel around to 3 places (Hmm.. Cambodia, Malaysia and Thailand? Cui ah!! I need to travel to more new places..)
4. Doing more community work (Well I think I did.. Going to Cambodia and City of Sharing..)
5. Getting my car license (I didn't manage to get it done in 2009!!)
6. Everyone that I know is healthy (I think everyone is.. => )
7. More money for me to spend (Eh, I think money is NEVER enough for me)
8. Meeting out with all my beloved friends (I did!! Until I have many other commitments..)
9. Learn more languages (Gosh, I didn't..)
10. Aiming towards my dream job (Far away though..)

Resolution for 2010
1. Getting my car license
2. Losing more weights
3. Travel to more places!!!!
4. Save up more money
5. Need new gadgets such as laptop, camera, DSLR, Handphone
6. Doing more charity events
7. Getting at least a PASS for my exam
8. My dream/ideal job!!
9. Spending more time with my love ones..
10. Everyone stay healthy!!

I PASSED MY DRIVING!!! :)