let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Monday, January 25, 2010
Oh man.. This week gonna be a EXCITING week for me.. Wednesday gonna be my second try for my driving exam.. If no news means bad news.. So don't ASK... If I make it, I will make sure to update in Facebook!!! Ahhh.. I am soooooo SCARE!!! I am ALWAYS so careless...*&%#*^)@&

Random Note 1
4 more days to Thailand!! Yippee!! I am ready for Thailand!! Less clothing and more luggages there for SHOPPING!!!

Random Note 2
I wonder if I am getting too much stress, eating less or exercise too much.. Cause I lost 4KG!!! I am soooooo HAPPY!! :)

Random Note 3
I dreamt about Her!! Omg.. I wonder why.. I think I have been thinking about it too much.. Sigh..