It feels great going to yoga regularly once again!! I can feel that I am much 'fitter' compared to last time.. Went for Hatha & Body Combat lesson today and it totally drained my energy away.. Body combat is like kick boxing.. All you need to do is to punch and kick.. Just imagine you have someone you hate most in front of you? Woohooo! I enjoy imagining 'punching' that someone.. Good news is I've lost 2kg!! Yeah yeah!! Meeting darling for jogging tomorrow!!
Gosh, Chinese New Year is coming!! And I have yet to pack my room.. Going to do some cleaning in my room.. Randomly, i wished that I could have my OWN room.. I've got so much things to keep, so many ideas to decorate my OWN room and I need my own space to do my things.. :( I have been studying outside because of the LIMITED room I have.. @*(&#*(^!)**!
15 days to THAILAND!!!! omg!! I am so excited about it please.. I restricted myself from online shopping and spending unnecessary money in Singapore.. so that I am able to spend MORE in Thailand..
112 days to my first exam paper.. Gosh, it seems so long but NO!! Give yourself 12 days break and study the rest of 100 days..Imagine you've got 5 subjects, you only have 20 days to study one whole subjects.. *Faints* I am getting really nervous.. :(