let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Thursday, December 17, 2009
Was helping Jenny to find some Christmas songs when i came across Mickey and Minnie. I FEEL LIKE WATCHING CARTOON! Haha.. So how many of us still watch cartoon now? It's been 362382832 years since i watched one.. Not cartoon like chipmunks but cartoon like tom & jerry, mickey & minnie, popeyes etc.. Gosh.. I should start watching cartoon again.. opps! Haha!

Here's my top 3:


Starting from third...

Ultraman!!! Woohoo.. Back when i was young, i get really kan chiong when the heart keep blinking.. Haha!!

Second would be...

Tom and Jerry!! I wonder why there is such a clumsy kat cat..

And lastly, my top favourite...

La pi xiao xi!!! This is my top choice!! Haha! Never fail to make me laugh.. Even my mum would accompany me to watch..



Random note: I can't wait for New year ahead!!! Let's treasure the last few days of 2009!! :)