Standard Chartered Marathon was GREAT!! Not that the event was DAMN good.. But it's the people that I went with! Thanks to shi for psycho-ing me for the 21km, else i'll never ever take up 21km.. Haha! As Ding liang having some business trip to China, it ended up with brian, shi shi & me..
As i've brought the tickets for the shuttle bus at Tampines, Brian have to stayover my hse for a night.. (of course not in my room.. Haha!) Woke up at 4am, getting ourselves prepared and daddy sent us to Tampines Stadium.. Met up with shi shi and there we go!!! On the bus, i was kinda of nervous.. Afterall it's the longest distance I've ever covered! Haha! The journey is practically from Pasir Ris to Yishun.. OMG!!!
Went to check in our bag, get ourself prepare.. While waiting for 6.30am, we saw a WHOLE group of people who had started their race.. It was those people who is running 42km.. Seriously I have to salute them man.. It's practically running from Pasir Ris to Jurong? Haha! I don't know man.. You able to see different kind of people. Be it a young man or lady, there are old man and old lady too.. Not forgetting a fat guy who look twice, triple of me.. SALUTE!!
Whoohoo, race started at 6.45am.. there are MANY people there.. I think there are thousands and thousands of people running for half marathon.. It seems like 1/2 or more of the Singapore population were there for the whole event... Haha!
At first I did run ok.. Ran till the expressway when i realised that it's jus 5km!!! Stunt! 16km to go!! Gosh, i was thinking, what did i get myself into.. Running on the expressway with Brian (we lost shi shi), looking at the sun rise & it was gorgeous!! We didn't had the time/chance to take pic.. IR was jus beside us, not forgetting the bangalas there looking at us running..
Of course I didn't run the WHOLE of 21km.. Brian been running with me to ensure that i'm fine.. Telling me jokes to make me laugh.. although i hate talking while running, but Brian manage to make me like LAUGH!! Haha! Imagine my laughter when the rest was running seriously..
Few of the jokes we told each other
1. Running pass the ERP gates, he asked me to put on cashcard.. -_-"
2. I've told him to stop running when the traffic light turn red.. Opps! Haha!
3. Setting up a mobile shower rooms for those runners to bath..
*Many more which i don remember..
Was telling brian what if there is this couple who were running halfway when the guy drop on his knee and propose? haha! I told him that I might jus run w/o him.. How about you? Haha!
While running, i've got blister on my leg, knee cap hurts badly and my old injury on my ankle.. Thanks to Darling, we manage to COMPLETE it together!! Holding hands and run to the end point.. LOVES!! :)
Pictures below:

Beloved shi & me

Darling & me @ 6.30am..

First Flower from Mr Wang.. and it's for charity.. :)
Oh man.. I don't how to describe after the race except one word.. SHAG!! We didn't go for freebies or asking where to get our cert.. On our way home, we still able to see hundreds of people running for 42km.. Overall.. I had a unforgettable 21km Marathon.. Thanks to Shi and Brian!