let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Friday, December 18, 2009
Omg!! My gf is in Korea now!! She is spending her Christmas over there!!! Envy!!! ok, I know i am going Thailand like soooooon too.. But I wish I able to travel EVERYWHERE!! ahhh.. What can I say? 42 days to Thailand!! Gosh, you know how tempting it is? Everyday when i take bus to work, it will passby Changi Airport.. Looking at those planes makes me wanna fly!!! If there is Santa Clause, I wish he will drop a bag of MONEY on my bed.. Haha!

I am going for blood donation after my work with shi shi, Ding liang & Brian.. Woohoo! I am so excited.. I think that donating blood is kind of additive.. Opps! Well it's like after donating it, you able to help people and also creating new blood in your body.. So why not? Be it full bag of blood or half a bag, it counts.. :)

Don't worry if you think it is painful.. It's not as PAIN as what we think of.. I went ALONE donating during my first time.. CAN YOU IMAGINE GOING ALONE?! Damn scary.. But nurse is damn friendly.. They chat with you and ensure that you're fine.. For more information:

http://www.nuh.com.sg/waysToGive/bloodDonor/waysToGive_beABloodDonor.htm