let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Thursday, December 31, 2009
ok, I realised that I have not been blogging for the past 1 week.. Been busy in work, studies and also taiwan drama!!! omg omg!! I found out another nice taiwan drama!! Autumn's Concerto.. I am falling in LOVE with Vannessa Wu!! *Faints*


Autumn's Concerto

The child is sooooooooo CUTE in the show.. OMG!!



Ok back to Christmas celebration recap.. It's been a wonderful Christmas for me.. Party, party and more Party!! Well more of gathering than party.. Simply love the time spending with my love ones!!

11/12 - TP Alumni Christmas Gathering

The fun comes from these people & not the party itself..

20/12 - Alex's house for Christmas Gathering

To Alex, thanks for inviting us! It's been a great time! :)

24/12 - Lunch with my love one..

Just a simple lunch to celebrate this christmas.. No present and last minute card were made on the spot.. :) Sorry darling, due to our busy schedule we have to make this simple.. I promise to make it a better one next year! :P Thank you for being so understanding!!

24/12 - Christmas Eve @ Joyce's house

BBQ with bimbs and gang was LOVELY!! Sorry for the last mintue games that Jol & I planned.. I know we're kinda cui programmers.. haha! But I think u guys had fun rite?! :P Love the way we countdown to christmas and unwrapped our present together! :) Let's make it a yearly thing!!

25/12 - Shi shi 22nd Birthday & Christmas dinner
Sim Mei Jun!!! If you happened to see my blog, I want the pictures!! :P

26/12 - AY07/08 Christmas Exchange
I miss the times we had together back that.. It was the best year in my poly life.. LOVES!! :)

Gosh, I think the cupcakes looks good!! :)
That's all folks! :)