ok, I am still not in the mood for christmas even I dressed like one now.. Listening to Christmas songs while typing this when I realised that I am working.. -_-' And worst of all.. it's raining now.. I am hoping that the BBQ still can go on in the evening time.. Oh ya! I just got news that I might not have half day today.. How nice can it be?
The only nice thing that is happening now is that my bosses are not in office.. Yippee!! Gosh if there is half day, I am leaving in 2hrs 30 mins time.. ahh...
Busy week ahead:
24/12 : Christmas BBQ @ Joyce's hse
25/12 : Driving, Lunch with Brian, Belated birthday dinner with Shi Shi & Gang
26/12 : Ballet, Dinner with AY07/08
27/12 : House packing @ Brian's ah ma hse..
Merry Christmas to those who is reading my blog!! :)
1 Day to Christmas, 8 Days to Year 2010, 36 Days to Thailand, 52 Days to Chinese New Year!