Last Sunday, Brian & I went to collect our Standard Chartered Run packages. Seriously it's a total disappointment! We paid $50 plus and I thought the goodie bag might be better than great eastern run. However, it's NOT!!! It's some old fashion kind of bag(maybe good for running but it's a NO NO for bringing it out) contained:
-1Energy bar
-Few bronchures(Which i don't even bother to read)
-1 Empty name tag (To be written and pin behind to encourage the person behind u)
THAT'S IT! @*(#&@!!!#&!@_&*!@
Yesterday decided to self-declare lesson end at 9pm. Daddy came to fetch me then headed to Sembawang to fetch my 2 sisters.. Went up to see their practise for Chingay.. Gosh, I miss those days.. But time don't allow me to join this time round.. (It clashes with my lesson) Sigh..
Today will be my first lesson for maths..OMG!! It's another MATHS!! Ahh! why am i taking 3 maths this yr.. Am I taking a degree in Maths or am i taking Business Management.. *Roll eyes*
It's FINALLY December!!!! Yeah! 24 days to Christmas and 31 days to 2010!! :)