let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Wednesday, December 16, 2009
I am feeling happy/excited for today and hopefully none will spoil my mood today.. I don't know why i am so happy now even though i've got tons of work not done.. :P I think it's the breakfast that makes me feel good!! I had 1 cup of milo, 2 kaya toast bread & half boiled eggs.. Yippe!! I'm going to be on diet after breakfast.. Haha! :)
*PS to Brian: You used to make breakfast for me last time!! :P

Yesterday was a bad day.. Received an email yesterday which makes me sad, speechless bla bla bla.. Just negative feeling.. Wanna reply the email but don't know where to start from.. I self declared to skip lecture once again.. Went home and fall asleep by 10pm.. If I didn't skip lecture, that's the time i end class.. Oh well.. it's just a sad sad day which i shall not comment much..

Today something interesting on my way to work.. Well there is this auntie who usually sit beside me to work.. (I take this premium bus to work) She was holding on to her Iphone when she start rotating her phone.. I can't help it but to look through her screen.. AND GUESS WHAT??!!! She is playing COOKING MAMA!! *Roll eyes!!* Haha... I wanna burst out laughing!! Is like, how old are u to play that? Maybe u can play that at home with your kids.. But on your way to work, sitting around with working adults, u actually played that?! Haha! ok.. I'm mean.. pardon me.. :P

Last Sunday Brian & I went to watch this movie called 'Couple Retreat'. We were to amazed by the island they went to.. The sea is simply BLUE in colour.. AHHH!!!! So I went googling for that place and I found out that it's at bora bora island.. Whooo.. Look at the pic below..


The hotel rooms just above the sea..

Can I stay overnight here?

Lunch IN the sea..

Pool bar.. *Tempting!!*

Gosh, I am so over bora bora island than maldives!! But guess how much is the air ticket?? Singapore airline @ $9800.. Wah biang.. I can travel to Maldives 3 times.. -_-'