let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Monday, November 23, 2009
So nice to have my bosses NOT in office in this beautiful monday.. Haha! Well no bosses around doesn't mean that I've got no job on hand.. (OMG!) Will clear as much as possible! But as of now, I AM BLOGGING FIRST! Haha!

Pink parlour had a promo last sat, all brazalian, underarm and half leg at $8!! Of course i never want to miss the chance of doing brazalian in such a cheap rate. Friends of mine couldn't make it or didn't want to experience such pain so end up I went down myself. After queueing up for 2 hrs, finally it's my turn.. Wanna chicken out but end up i went into the room bravely. To all girls who think that brazalian is a painful thing, IT IS NOT!! Haha! Not as pain as want i expected actually.. (Just imagine the pain we going to experience when giving birth? I think this is nothing.. ) AND I TOTALLY FORGET TO ASK FOR THE FREEBIES!!! @*(^#(^#*)@&)@

Weekend passes so fast and I really hate it.. This coming week is gonna be a short weekday and long weekend!! Yippee!!!