Recently my colleague and I was talking about the shows that used to screened last time. Well personally i don't watch media corp shows now because their acting is really bad.. Back then, those shows really act better..
So currently i'm watching 'The price of peace'(和平的代价). Back then it was screened in 1997 and i was 9! OMG!!!
Very touching show.. Till now i still cry while watching it.. Ahhhh!! Really hate war. I hope it will never turn real again.. It's so cruel..
Poster

Yesterday watched '2012' with darling. For those who have heart problem, DO NOT WATCH.. haha! Cause it's such thriller movie!! After the movie, it keeps us thinking/reflection of how 2012 is going to be like.. Never would I hope that the world will come to a end..
Dinner @ Teasire Cafe

*Edited*
Was reading this blog when i came over this.. 'I am not very okay with people dying without jesus in their life'... Well I think such comment should just keep it to yourself.. *Roll eyes*