let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Recently I've been looking at job opportunity in jobstreet. No doubt, i might be changing job anytime soon.. Good thing would be NEW JOB!!!! Bad thing is I have to go through interviews and stuff.. (omg)

Working for SAP is really really a good thing. Because even if you look at the job out there, they actually required you to have SAP system knowledge.. It would actually be a good advantage. Well what I know is Customer Relationship Management (CRM system) and SAP Business One (SBO System). I wish(need) to know the HR and finance system in SAP.. (Well, my collengue beside me uses finance system) #^$(@&)@!@

Back then I don't really have trouble finding for jobs. Be it from airport job to haagen dazs to surveyor to starhub and to this current job. As you grow up, the demand is also higher.. I'm hoping for the best! Jia you!!!