It's been a long weekend and I hope that it will not end!! Oh well..
Last thursday supposed to meet dawn and ber for drinking.. But end up i couldn't make it in time.. So in the end Ber, ivan, dawn, zheng xiang, brian & I went to catch a show called case 39. Well I think Orphan was much better than case 39... Went home after that as i'm dead tired.. Sorry to ber & dawn!!!
Friday woke up early in the morning for some exercise in Pasir Ris Park.. It's spells LOVE to have family gathering (plus boyfriends) for cycling/blading session.. Yippeee! It's been LOooOOngg time since I blade.. Went blading to pasir ris park to save some transport money.. haha! So by the time i meet up with them, i'm half dead.. :P
Brian Wang was LATE!! Well couldn't blame him because he accompanied me for movie the day before till late night.. Met up at the mini horse farm at Pasir Ris park and head to Downtown East for lunch. After lunch, bowling session at downtown east spells FUN!!! :)
Pictures below:

Beautiful Scenary in Pasir Ris..



Sis & Gavin Kor

Fat me..

Mei Mei

Daddy & Mummy..

Sweet!!

Daddy & Mummy

Us @ Pasir Ris Park..

Plus Gavin Kor kor..

This pair of eyes looks like FROG! Haha!!

Xiao Mei

Ms Shortie.. :P

Bowling alley..

Mummy dozed offf....

Wahaha!!! Look at my result!! (Flunk it during the first round)

Xiao mei happily smiling when she got a STRIKE

Da jie &

Darling & me