let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Don't wish to compare but i just can't help it... Just having some random thoughts..

There is a big different if you're rich and you're not.. If you're rich, you do not need to worry everything! I mean you able to buy things that you like.. Be it cars, houses, school fee, shopping etc..You do not have to worry about monthly phone bill and loaning of money.. You don't even need to work like a slave for money because you have it.. Plenty.. So isn't that good? Sometimes I envy the rich people.. They got the things they want.. What else do they need?

Being poor doesn't mean it's bad too.. Well at least for me.. I'm not from some wealthy family. But I'm happy for who I am.. I'm so loved by family and friends.. Not forgetting Mr Wang.. :) What else do i need?

So choose between rich or poor..