let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Friday, November 20, 2009
Busy weekend ahead!

Movie, Ballet, Ethan 1st month, Dinners and brazalian wax session.. Yes, you did not see wrongly.. I wanna go for brazalian wax.. Yippeee! :)

You know what.. I'm always not contented with what i have sometimes.. I wish to have more.. More of money so that i can do ALOT more things.. I hoping to travel to more places..

Well first of all, i hope i'm able to get license to dive. I wanna go places like phuket and bintan for some diving sessions.

Next i need some shopping indulgence.. I wanna travel to places like Hong Kong, Taiwan and my fav THAILAND!! I just wanna shop, eat and play!

Lastly!!! It's expensive to travel there.. I know.. But i wanna do sightseeing in Venice, Paris, Italy and my dream MALDIVES!!

AhhhhH!!!! Where's the motto i always lived with? :(