I've got so shaken by the bad news..
Well last week I heard a news that my friend's dad suddenly collapse and he is in ICU. Randomly I went to read my friend's blog today who happened to be saying that her coach passed away. Isn't the whole small? That coach that she mentioned is actually the my friend's father...
Another bad news i heard from a very good friend of mine back in secondary school.. Her mum got into hospital. Last stage of cancer and is moving in to hospice(A place to stay for patient that has last stage of cancer and etc.. You may want to visit
). I miss those days back in secondary when we go over her house. Her mummy will cook alot of good food for us. Ensure that we have enough of food. My first try of apple strudel was at her hse. From then on, i simply love the taste of apple strudel.. Even the stayover at her house, she will ensure my friend that we have enough space to sleep and stuff.. How can that happen to such a good person??
Life is so unfair.. live life to the fullest and treasure the love ones around u..