I'm totally bored in office now!! Because my user id expired so I can't access to company email and system.. It's been two days and so I make use of the time to study.. Opps.. :P
Mid autumn festival is over for few days.. but i've got lots to comment! Hehe.. Specially thank to brian's mummy for baking the moon cake(Vegetarian and non-vegetarian ones).. It was totally awesome! Not forgetting Brian for buying the expensive boxes to put the moon cakes for my family.. :)
Last week I went back to TP for mid autumn festival celebration with Brian, Dawn, Berlinda, Jolene and IIT peeps.. Though it's just the few close ones, but we do enjoyed ourselves! A special song was played and it called 'Peng You'. Well we said that if there would be such festival down the years, we'll be back.. We even imagine ourselves sitting there when we are in or sixties.. Isn't it cool? and not forgetting MASS DANCE! A dance which I'm been die-ing to do since i graduated! First time dancing with a non TP student and that's Brian.. Hehe.. I'm loving it!
Mid autumn festival not forgetting the main people, and that's what we call 'Family' :) Well random outing to Changi beach on last Saturday nite. Having moon cakes, pomelo and tea session at the beach, playing candles and lantern.. See below pic.. :)
My Funny family.. :)

Picture with BIG Pomelo

UNsuccessful 'LOVE' with spankles.. Haha..

We play with everything! that's include Pomelo.. :P

Lastly it ends off with me! (The candle suppose to look like a heart and my hand suppose to look like a 'B'. Hence it means LOVE BRIAN!)