let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Monday, October 26, 2009
I had an enjoyable weekend! And i really HATE monday.. Oh well.. I've got so much to blog but i'll wait till the picture given to me.. Wahaha.. Anyway met up with dawn and ber on fri to buy BBQ items. Really thank the both of you!!! Without you guys, my surprise wouldn't work! I own u two a treat! I PROMISE! :)

Love the chat with both of you (dawn & Ber)!! Lying on the floor, chatting like we have endless topic to talked about :) To ber, you're not ALONE! You've got me too! Don't be so lonely cause you are not!!!! *Don't make me repeat ah.. :P*

*I'll blog about last saturday again I promise!*

Yesterday I had 3 hours of chat with Brian.. Even though we meet often, we still have endless of things to chat about.. He make me realised that even though I miss my friends and wanna meet out often.. I can't anymore because eveyone have their own committment in life.. suddenly I just hope that I never grow up.. :(

Had a bad dream last night. And it shocked me awake crying.. I hate this feeling..