Been listening to this song many many times.. Not that i'm emo-ing.. I just LOVE this song...
I need a BREAK!!! I don't know why but i've been feeling so tired recently.. Mr Brian been complaining about my eye bag.. (Bleah :P) Been stressing on so much things and been thinking of the many to-do list.. Give me 3 days of break hao ma? :(
Things on my mind: -Work (I think i'm really not suitable for office job.. I can't sit still!!!) -Studies (I LOVe the subjects i'm taking now but NOT ECONS! I need time for studying! 7 days a week is NOT enough! Bimbs we shall get it started! Jia you!) -Driving test (I think my instructor is get stricter as my driving test is coming soon.. Been getting alot of scolding from him and I really really feeling very stress.. Making me so kan chiong on the road and in circuit.. I just want to get it done with!! Jia you kat!) -Travelling (Air tickets is selling at such a low price but I wont be able to go.. :( Ahhhhhhhh!!!)
I've got not time to do whatever i want in the day because it is taken up by work and night time by studies and driving.. I hate such life.. I wish I'm back in poly.. I been die-ing for... -Blading -Cycling(night cycling/Pulua Ubin) -Sun tanning & Swimming -Running -Meeting my friends (I want to meet up with EVERY single one..) -Drinking & BBQ session!(Bimbs I want this! I want this!) -Sleep! (It's been long time since i sleep from night till the next afternoon..)
Aww.. Where is my life?! This isn't the life I want! :( To my beloved friends(specially to bimbs): Although we don't meet up often to listen to each other updates and stuff, I hope that you guys are doing fine.. Whatever it is ALWAYS stay happy! :)