let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Why is it that when working life started, I tend to want to give myself more break.. I'm seriously tired of working life.. Not that the current job now good.. But 1 week 5 days of work is exhausting(plus lesson after work). Half a day jus GONE in office..

Sociology lesson was great yesterday.. FINALLY I'm able to know some friends in SIM. The repeated student said that it is not easy to pass and she is taking it for the second time.. What I've learnt yesterday is that Sociology is not abt common sense. You have to think it more indept.... Gosh, I praying hard!!

Well Jia Seng called me in the afternoon to tell me about the cambodia trip in Dec.. and YES! I've decided to go to cambodia AGAIN! Wahaha.. I'm praying hard that I will not fall sick like the other time.. It was a BAD experience.. If nothing goes wrong, work allow me to go, then I AM GOING! Any interested? :) It's on the 12 Dec-21 Dec.. He also told me the tactic to practise for the run on december. I'm running Standard Chartered for 21km!! I think I have to SERIOUSLY start running 3 times a week for the start!

Go GO Jia you! I've got so much thing to do! Ballet lesson starting, driving test coming soon, work, studies, boyfriend, family, friends(if any wants to meet up), running and CAMBODIA!!
Last Sat I've met up with Shawn and long for dinner. It was a great chatting session and followed by the fun in Minds Cafe.. :)
Friends/boyfriend I NEVER want to lose..