let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Today it's 09.09.09.. Well one month back I mentioned something abt this date.. anyway it doesn't matter now.. haha! So far it's been a great day! :)

Woke up as usual in the morning, preparing myself for work.. Waiting at the bus stop for my bus to work when Brian called me.. Well normally after he gave me morning call, he will go back to sleep.. But while waiting for the bus, I was kinda shock to recieved his call.. Someone standing far away looking at my direction(couldn't see it clearly as i didn't wear spec..) IT WAS BRIAN! OMG! I was shock! He suppose to wake up slightly later to accompany his grandma to hospital so WHY IS HE HERE?!

He prepared porridge and juice for me to work! Gosh.. This is the second time he prepared breakfast and send me to work.. Waking up at 4 plus in the morning and making such effort..I felt really touched.. :)

Love u Brian Wang!! :)