Simply LOVE my weekends! Well been meeting dear dear for the past few days.. And I really love his accompanied.. :)
FriDidn't feel like going for lesson that fri because maryam did not attend PLUS it was a FRIDAY! Felt so sad, dragging my foot for lesson that night... But after lesson, dear came over to pick me.. Weee! Once again I'm a happy girl! TGIF only after 10pm..(After my lesson ended)
Dear bought my favourite Java chip to make my day! Isn't he sweet? Wahaha! So we headed down to meet shi shi and Ding Liang for supper.. Because I've got craving for roti prata, so we went for prata session! I'm so spoilt by him.. :P
SatWoke up in the morning, rush out for blood donation at Kovan.. took a cab over and realised that I didn't bring my IC.. (Damn, they need to identify) So angry with myself for being so careless.. Went to Macdonald for lunch.. Went over to CC to try my luck if i'm able to donate without IC... HENG!!! I've got student card with me so I'm able to donate! Weee! 450ml of blood donated..
Headed to school and went over to Downtown east for berlinda's 21st birthday! Simply love birthday celebration! It means gathering for friends!!! Thanks to ber and I've got the best dress! Wahaha! (It's just a tee shirt in her theme..) dear came over with the shirt that i've done it for him too! Simply LOVE the shirt!

Love the cake! :)

Love darlings! :)
Mr Small eyes...
Bimbs :)

TP-IIT Oi!! :)

Miss little best dress & Mr best dress.. :)

Brian: 'Haha! I'm loving it!'
Kat: 'Keep smiling! I make sure u will get it later'
Cui Ber..
Went to shop for some grocery that is use for the next day and headed down to my favourite cafe 'Barks Cafe'. No more clayfish hor fun by the time we reached, but i've got the fried chicken! yum yum.. It a good place for drinking, eating and chatting.. :)

My fav chicken wings!! Yum Yum..

Us @ Barks Cafe
SundayMet up with Brian in the morning to Army Open House. Well there isn't many things to see.. It's the usual stuff.. But the only thing i regret not doing is to sit in the tanker.. (I've tried it back when i'm much younger..) Headed home in the early afternoon to prepare the food for picnic at Marina Barrage.. (For the past 1 month, I've been there 3 times!)
*All pictures are with Brian Wang..*
Isn't it cool to have 4 couples dating at Marina barrage? Wahaha! Well it was meant to celebrate my daddy's birthday. We had lots of fun at Marina Barrage. Playing kites, listening to music, playing games to clear the food.. Will update more when i get the pics from my sis.. :)

Fake teeth, glasses, moustache, tie.. Isn't it cute? :)

Red shirt.. :)