I always wonder why people actually feel sad when their cats or dogs passed away.. I mean afterall it is just an animal.. But last night I understood it.. My baby(hamster) has passed on.. To me, he is not just an animal.. More of a family.. And losing him is like losing a family member..
Was on my way home after watching the movie 'The Ugly Truth'. Sis called and..
Kat: Hello?
Sis:Baby passed away le..
Kat: Huh?! What u say again?! (Just to confirm that i didn't hear wrongly)
Sis:Baby passed away le.. (*Crying*)
Kat:Omg.. I'll be back..
After listen to the bad news, I couldn't even cry out.. I'm in shock.. Only when I cll marcus, I broke into tears.. (He was the one who bought baby for me)
Back then, he was just 2 weeks old.. it was 21st Nov 07 that Marcus bought him as my birthday present.. He was turning 2 in Nov this year..
Gosh, so much to talked abt baby.. But I shall not say further.. Here are some pics..

Fat Baby..

Chewing a small sliced of apple.. and that's his favourite..

I love this pic.. Look into his eyes..

Back when he was just a few weeks old.. Sitting on his wheel stoning..

Sleeping in the corner of his cage..
I miss baby.. :( I wish that I could treat him better.. :(