Been moody the whole day today.. Well, kinda affected by the nick you put today.. I didn't know it make things worse.. I thought whatever I say may make things better.. But no.. Or maybe you're the one that is being so stubborn? You think that you're right, but you are making your bf suffocating.. You think abt it ba.. You always say suan le suan le, forget it, whatever.. Think abt it ba.. Don't make the wrong decision...Oh well, I can't wait to meet up with Mr Brian for jogging later.. Recently he has been spending so much time with me and my friends/family.. Didn't had quality time with him.. 1hr 30 mins more! :)
I've got so much things I wanna do!!-Sun tanning: It's been months since i do sun tanning!
-Dance: Not clubbing ok.. It's ballet! I can't wait for sat!
-Swimming: 20 laps!!!
-Blading: No more emo time for blading.. Haha.. But i WANT to blade..
-BBQ: I miss bimbos BBQ.. :(
-Get over with the stupid driving license!!!
-Sleep!! Don't have the time to sleep!!
-Shopping: I've got so much things to buy!!
Random note: I think my bf will ditch me soon because I've been living my life to the fullest! Wahaha.. 5 days of work, 3 nights of school, 2 days of driving and 1 ballet lesson..