let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Thursday, August 27, 2009
Gosh, I've got no idea what to buy for brian's mummy!! His mummy birthday tomorrow and I'm going over for steamboat on Saturday.. He keep telling me a cake will do.. But of course i know it's not nice right? omg omg.. Stress stress.. Give me some ideas!!

Was chatting with darling a moment ago..

Kat: Dear, what to buy for your mum? I've been thinking the whole day la..
Brian: Ai yo, your love for brian will do..
Kat: Nonsense la.. Serious..
Brian: Buy cake jiu hao le.. Don't need present la.. Btw, what should i get for your daddy? Actually I've got something in mind la..
Kat: Eh, you don't change topic ah.. I ask you first! Anyway, what is the something that you have in mind?
Brian: Yesterday while having guard duty i got think about it. I even chio my friends to brain storm with me, then.............

Haha.. My boyfriend so cute right? He think about it when he got guard duty at 1am!! Hahahahahaa!