Camwhore Joyce.. haha!

Trolley FULL of food!
Shopping @ NTUC (Photograher Shawn :P)
After NTUC, We went on to Maryam's hse to prepare the food.. SHE JUST WOKE UP WHEN WE REACHED! That's the reason why she's not in NTUC.. I was dead tired that day cause i went to watch midnight movie.. :P BUT I TURN UP! Anyway, here are the pictures..

Singh Maryam, Jenny and Shawn

Lovely couple

Sandwiches making session..


Food Food Food! Credit to Maryam's family for helping too!
Million thanks to Jenny for her family car and Jonathan who is the driver.. Without both the car and them, getting to Marina Barrage was a hell! Didn't know that marina barrage was a nice place.. From the pic in google, i don't think so.. But when i reached there.. It was like a WOW! Haha.. Had a fun time gathering with IITSC peeps and Brian! I can't wait for such outing again! :)

Nice shots by Nicholas Soon!

Bimbs love!

Dear & me

IITSC! :)
There are hundreds of pics.. These are some of them.. :)