Woohoo! Saw my sister's remark on her facebook! My mum finally passed her basic theory via the oral test! It's like WOW! I don know this is her number how many times.. But can see that she really make a great effort! Kudos to my xiao mei for teaching her!
You know what she always tell her 3 daughters? 'You all better teach me, later i pass then buy car, next time i'm able to send/fetch your kids to/from school'. Have to admit that sometime my mum is so cute! Wahaha!
As for my driving.. So far so good.. On Tues my driving lesson ends at 10.30pm. Mr Lim told me that he will send me back.. So good la! But end up, he told me to use the car to drive me home.. ok which means I'll drive myself home.. It was super fun! It's just like my own car.. If only I'm able to play my own music to the loudest! Woohoo! anyway while driving he told me to change from gear 4 to 5.. I looked at him(with shockness), then he told me to drive up to 70km.. Wah, i freak out.. my max was 65km.. Roy said that I'm road hogging.. Haha!
I felt really lucky! Daddy told me that if I have to go home by public transport after sch, then he will come and fetch us(Maryam & me). Roy told me that he will come and fetch me every thurs.. well, I thought he will stop fetching me after NDP(because he have rehearsal every thurs, so it's kinda of on the way) but he told me that he will fetch even after that. Gosh so sweet of him!! *touched touched* Maryam's sister also got her car license, which means she can fetch us home too! YEah! I don't need to wait for the stupid bus and reach home at 12am! :)
Side note: Just saw my mummy's msg TWICE, sis msg ONCE and a miss call from my mum just to inform me that she pass her basic theory.. Wahaha! She is really happy and her 3 daughters really proud of her! Woohoo! Way to go mum!