let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Friday, July 17, 2009
Having a bad headache & stomache in work.. Feel like going home.. :( was thinking if it's because I've got not enough sleep.. ok, i deserve it because I've been watching 'We got married' till late night..

Hungry, headache, stomach, feel like vomiting = ANGRY KAT!
Hopefully no one is going to talk to me cause I just don't feel like TALKING! I might get very mean.. :p

Yesterday Roy came and fetch me home again! Woohoo! Maryam had a good impression of him just because he sent her home too.. -_-" haha! Went to bedok 85 for dinner/supper.. The two of us ate like $10 of stingray, 10 satay, 5 chicken wings, 1 bowl of Bah Choy Mee and 1 plate of oyster egg... OMG! When i weight myself this morning, I've got a shock! Will have to go for a RUN! Btw I've signed up for the Great Eastern Run with Juan Juan and sze hui.. anyone interested? :)
I'm joining the standard chartered this dec too.. Will run 10km.. Maybe half matharon next year? Haha!

Random Note: It's FRIDAY! :)