let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Monday, July 06, 2009
Hate weekdays! I can't wait for weekend again.. :( Starting from this week, I'm going to be busy! omg.. Let's see:

Monday:Wanna watch a movie.. Hmm, I hope u can make it..
Tuesday:Meeting Haagen Dazs friends (TBC)
Wed/Thurs:School start.. ah!!!
Fri/Sat: Hip Hop practise/Ballet
Sunday: Driving lesson

Of course I wouldn't spend my week just like that.. haha.. I'll slot in time for my friends! :)

Had a great weekend! Friday met up with friends for hip hop practise(around SMU).. Well we're 3/4 done with our dance. Just have to 'clean-up' our dance.. I'm getting more and more interested in dancing hip hop! :) Suppose to go clubbing but freddy couldn't get his father's car.. So in the end we went home.. Had a nice chat with Zhen Xiang.. :)

Sat met up with my hip hop grp again... Practise from morning till afternoon.. Went to meet mummy, bimbs & friends for NDP rehearsal.. Speacial thanks to Gabriel for getting me 5 tickets! LOVES! So there were mummy, me, jolene, dawn, jason, berlinda, berlinda's cousin, shi shi & Dingliang.. 4/9 bimbs was there! :)

Really like to have them around.. We simply went CRAZY! Singing/playing very loud! (The little gal in front of me kept looking at us.. haha!) Poor Jason sitting beside Berlinda.. Don't know what's wrong with her that day.. she simply went mad, keep disturbing jason.. Haha! Looking at fireworks(was a short one though), looking at the performance(The 2 side windows was a gd concept), speeches by singaporeans(it was heart-warming) and not forgetting the marching... (Hmm.. I can't wait for long, xiang and nic to commission.. it was eye-opening for dawn and me the previous time.. )

Suppose to catch a movie but the movie timing was very late. End up we were slacking at starbucks.. I had my JAVA CHIP!!! :)

I slept my whole sunday.. Woke up at 2 plus.. Watch HK drama till night time when my mum asked me to prepare the chocolate fondue.. yum yum.. I didn't take picture! Argh!

Serene Seah! I want the pic we took in SMU!
Berlinda Goh! I want the pic we took durng the NDP rehearsal! :P

Here r some pics I took on sat..


Jol and dawn


Ding Liang & Shi shi



Me & Mummy


Loves!

I think i have a good photography skills :p

The red lions! :)

The first one to touch down..

Last pic before batt went flat! :p