let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Gosh, did I tell you that my dad cut fruits everyday for his 3 beautiful daughters? Haha.. Yes, it's everyday! thank you & lOve u daddy! (I know he wont be seeing this..)

Since his 3 daughters started working(mei mei having attachment), he had been cutting it for us. Different combination of fruits everyday. Not like just apple sliced for us.. u name it, there is inside the container.. Haha.. Well there is once which I wanna bring to work, but there is jackfruit.. yes JACKFRUIT. I couldn't bring it because it will stink the whole office la.. Haha..

Just finish my hot yoga lesson with serene and her mummy.. My whole body aching.. Feeling so tired now.. But it's a achievement! It's been sometime since I went.. Didn't have much time left for lunch.. So I decided to eat ai xin shui guo(fruits) that my dad cut for us as lunch.. :)


I just ate finish the whole box while writing this.. Totally forget what's inside.. Haha.. Well there is strawberry, honeydew, papaya, apple and kiwi.. If this were to sell it in raffles place, it will cost like $2.50? Haha..