let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Thursday, June 04, 2009
The words keep going through my mind.. I couldn't concentrate.. I wish I never see it.. Hate myself..

Anyway yesteday dawnie came over Raffles Place to meet me after my yoga.. It's been a long time since I saw her (last sat counted?) Haha.. Anyway she suppose to accompany me to Orchard for shopping! But end up we decided to have a dinner followed by chilling in Starbucks.. I wish my life is like this everyday! :) So dawn, before u get attached, let me be attached first! Ha! (Opps, u have to wait for 14 yrs ya :p)

Sitting down in Starbucks, drinking my fav drink, chatting with my beloved.. What else will I wish for? (*Ahem) Haha! Love the chatting/gossiping session! :)


Java chip Java chip Java chip Java chip

:)

If dreams could come true, then I wouldn't....

Dawnie

I WISH THESE WERE REAL!!!

LOVES