let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Saturday, June 20, 2009
Well I rarely blog during weekend because I don't wanna spend my weekend in front of the computer.. But.. Today seems different.. I used to have packed weekends.. I mean meeting my friends during weekend.. But today I felt so empty.. Realised that i will always meet HIM every weekend.. But things is so different now..

Yesterday went over to shishi hse.. Well I always love her accompany.. Even though Ding Liang is there(her boyfriend), I'm able to accept to be their light bulb.. Haha.. Gosh, we cleared half bottle of Chivas & half bottle of Pear volka.. So can u imagine how much we clear.. Slept over at her house makes me think of the girls night we always used to have over her house.. Haha.. Maybe we shall have girls night more often ya.. :)

Went home, straight away went blading.. Going for swimming with Joyce later.. Must swim 10 laps later!! And night time I'll be having my ballet.. It's a exercise day for me! :)

So where do i spend my night after ballet? sigh, I miss those days when I meet out with u after my ballet lesson..