Was looking at someone's facebook when I realised that she has been travelling to alot of places.. Well I guess not alot of people will know her actually.. So ya.. I ENVY her to the MAX pls! Look at the following countries she went to:
Maldives, Hong Kong, Beijing, Bali, Melbourne, Sydney, Christchurch, Rome, Delhi, Johannesburg, Manchester, Paris, Athen, Cape town, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Amsterdam, Houston, Moscow, San Francisco..
HA! I wish I am able to travel to as many places as she is.. She is the same age as me la! So when I continue to look through.. I realised that she's a air stewardess.. GOSH! When will my dream come true in travelling around the whole world? :(
I need sometime to think what's my upcoming plan.. I've got lots of things which I WISH to do!
travel around (As many places as possible!)
sky diving
Scuba diving/snorkeling
Playing saxophone once again
Comtemporary dance lesson
TOP ON THE LIST!!My stupid driving lesson(I'm taking forever la!)