let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Monday, June 29, 2009
Once again it's weekday.. Bleah, I can't wait for my next weekend.. I always make my plans for weekends the fullest! Well school starting.. So I MUST have my fun whenever I can! :)

Fri (26/06)
Met up yoong han(my buddy) back in sec sch.. The last time we met was like 3 yrs ago? Gosh, time flies.. He is having his own business now while I've start work & getting a degree soon.. together with Shi han and Dawn, we went to pastamania for dinner.. Suppose to watch a movie but we doubt that we're able to get any tickets. So, we went to dempsey hill, Oosh.. Had some chit chat & drink session over there when yuan long called and say that he is coming over... So nice to have my buddies & darlings around. We shall have such gathering again ya.. :)



Welll wonder why there is so many balloons? It's not for shi han of course.. Haha.. It's for ah joo's boyfriend. It meant to be a surprise for him! :)


Dawnie


Ou maid :P


Group pic @ Oosh..


Sat(27/06)

Nearly couldn't wake up for my hip hop lesson in the morning.. Must be shock that I'm learning hip hop rite? Well not really lesson, but we are going for a competition. Our ballet teacher actually asked us to choreograph our dance for that competition. So cool pls! We never dance for competition before.. *Nervous*
Freddy damn zai pls.. He is the only guy in our team(total 5 ppl). He taught us the steps that he choreograph for the whole grp. I'm so in love with hip hop and I couldn't wait for our next practise! :)

Went to newton circle for dinner after hip hop/ballet classes. Met up with my sis's friends who come from Holland. Isn't that cool to have overseas friends? Well nice knowing them.
Dad send me to TM(Tampines Mall) as I'm meeting yuan long, dawn, zhen xiang, joyce, Jonathan, Jolene for Transformer! Well Don't ask me what is it all about cause I slept 3/4 of the show.. Haha! I was too tired for movie at 11.40pm! Went home straight after the movie. (Which is like 2 plus AM)

Newton circle

Sis & friends
Sun(28/06)
Been rotting at home for the whole day. Suppose to meet up with dawn to run at bedok reservoir. But my WHOLE BODY was aching badly. I couldn't stand and sit without holding to something. Bet it was the hip hop practise.. So stayed at home watching HK drama till evening time. Suddenly remembered that Marcus booking in. Went to Pasir Ris interchange to pass him a card and photos(He requested for it). Wanna talk to him longer but it was awkward standing there.. so ya, I went off to meet royston.
Guess what, I watched Transformer second time. I told roy that if i fall asleep this time, do wake me up. Haha.. I didn't want to miss the show second time. After watching second time, then i realised how much I've missed out on Sat. Haha! It was indeed a good show! :)
Thanks for the ride home royston!
ok, back to work! :)