let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Thursday, June 11, 2009
Ladies night spells F-U-N!! Omg.. Most of the people who went yesterday I have never went clubbing with. But it was really good!

After work met up with Christine for yoga session! Wosh, we were sweating like MAD! But after the lesson it felt good to sweat all out! :)

Met up with Melinda, Andy, Mei Wei and Atiqah. It was already crowded by the time of 8pm.. Well it was crowded due to the fact that it's ladies night and free flow of drinks till 1am. We waited for 1 hour plus before getting in.. Gosh the place damn nice. Though it is small but it is really cosy.. :)

Saw a few TP students.. In fact not.. It's alot of TP students.. Had fun dancing with them too. Oh ya! Saw Amanda la! It's been years since I saw her.. Miss her to the max!

Butter factory, the BEST Clubbing experience I ever had!


christine & me

While waiting to get in

The ladies

Take two

Amanda & me

Atiqah & me

LOVES!

PS: Dawn we'll go another day after u get well ok? I know u die-ing to go.. :)