let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Kat is a HAPPY GIRL! I mean yesterday.. Haha.. Not that I'm not today.. But Joyce Lau and Dawn Tan make my day yesterday! Wahaha!

Took half day leave yesterday as I have to settle some SIM stuff.. It's super troublesome yet dawn and Joyce agreed to accompany me.. Thank god I've them.. Else I don know which forms to hand up where.. Thank you dears!

Went back to Cathy for a movie.. We watched 'I love u Man'. Ha! It was strongly recommended by long.. So his show can! Joyce thought that I fall asleep while watching the show.. Haha.. Keep peeking at me.. But i just couldn't understand the sex joke.. Haha.. Dawn aka sex consultant have to explain to us.. haha.. I laughed only when she explained.. Wahaha! Nice shows that everyone should watched it. It a hilarious movie! I finally understand why long said that while watching the show he think of marcus.. haha!

Went to play arcade.. I suck at Mario kart.. I can only play beginner not advanced stage la.. Haha.. Saw a machine that I've not play long time.. So just wanna grab some sweets.. In the end, joyce, jon and me went crazy.. We spent $60 plus and we've got the jackpot! Yeah! Joyce don wanna the minnie mouse so i took it.. Super cute pls.. (See below for pics..)

Went to meet my family @ Newton Circle for dinner.. It's a belated father's day dinner.. Anyway dinner was good! Stingray, kang kong, chicken wings, satays... I need to lose weight AGAIN!


We are playing it seriously

Us playing seriously! :p

Sweets!!

1 more before it hits Jackpot!

Dawn with the sweets we've got!

Our award! Minnie!

Dawnie

JOyce

Jon: Drag me to hell if I'll to hold minnie.. (Ha!)

Me :)