let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Kat is fine now.. She thinks that there is many other things for her to think.. She WANTS to remain like this.. As long as possible.. Keep thinking of what shishi mother used to tell me.. Hmm.. I think i shall not mention it here.. Haha!

Ivan advise is useful.. Strong girls is more attractive.. Girls who cry and keep emo-ing doesn't work.. Yes I wanna be strong girl!

Long told me all I need is to convince myself.. Why making myself so unhappy over such thing.. FOCUS and prepare for my studies would be a better choice.. Get ready for my degree(HERE I COME)

Instead of treating me chocolate pocky, Joyce said that put her picture would be a better choice.. Cause it makes my day.. Haha.. Indeed it works.. I mean the joke she said.. Haha! :p

Kat is so lucky to have so many wonderful friends!