It sucks to wait for ur boyfriend who just went in right? Haha.. I've been through it too.. As a friend but not girlfriend la.. All u need is the things below:
(1)GIRLFRIENDS - They are there to be with u when u're down. Meet up with them more often so that u will not have the time to think. :)
(2)Countdown - Well some girls don't countdown to the days where their boyfriend get out of tekong. But to me, it's better to count. Be it countdown to the time when he call u at 9.30pm onwards or getting out from camp 2 weeks later. Even it is just 1 min gone, I'll be happy enough.. :)
(3)Work - Work like no one business! NO chance for u to think man.. (For people who are single like me works too!)
(4)Drama - Be it Taiwan, Korea or hong kong show, watch it! If u watch non stop day and night, u able to watch 6 drama shows.. Then u'll realised that 2 weeks it's over!
Ok lame.. I don know why I'm typing this.. Jus pity those girls who have to go through this.. Dawn Tan, you're lucky man.. Haha! Went to IT roadshow with dawn and Joyce.. Went over to starhub booth to find jolene. Gosh.. I MISS working at starhub.. Waking up early in the morning and going home late at night. People working there is GREAT! Miss..
Back to school soon..