let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Monday, June 29, 2009
Been thinking of what Yoong han and long told me last fri.. I just couldn't be that girl that you guys mentioned.. I know I'm such a weakling.. I know I shouldn't.. I will try to change.. Jia you jia You kat!

Random note:
Was chatting with Nic Soon via msn.. I told him to courier a bar of chocolate over to my office. He told me to get it during my lunch break instead. So bo sim right? Anyway within a minute, he send me a link.. Asked me to see chocolate(Pictures) instead.. haha.. Nic soon is like so cute.. After looking at a few pictures, I've decided to BAKE tonight! :)

Chocolate Mint Brownies or Chocolate muffin? Gosh,feel like eating chocolate chocolate kind of sweetness yet wanna eat muffin.

OR maybe..

Chocolate Toffee Sugar Cookies? I like the heart shapes! :)