Yesterday event at Pan Pacific was great! Well been eating and chatting most of the time.. Not really alot of registration to do.. really nice knowing siew peng dawn and her brother! :) I've got lunch khakis when i go back to science park.. Wahaha..
Didn't take alot of pics because we're afterall working.. :)

Fried mussels!! Basically I ate alot of this! Yum yum..

Strawberry cheesecake! Gosh, I don't eat cheese but by looking at it, it look yummy!

Incallsystems loves!
Well the four of us eat every 2 hours.. Cause there is 2 tea breaks and 1 lunch! Gosh, I need to go yoga everyday!
Well special request by my sis, she wants me to put up a list of my wish list so that she can choose what to buy for me.. Haha! So sweet right? I WANT ALL THE THINGS BELOW:
(1) I want the moon
(2) I want the stars
(3) I want a boyfriend
ok, crap.. I can't have the above three.. so materialistic abit, I'll want all these if i've got the money! ;p
(1)red/white watch
(2)Addias, G2000, Topshop Voucher
(3)more more Accessories
(4)More heels
(5)Ipod touch!
(6)Scrapbooking
(7)Make up product
Can't think of any now.. Cause I'll buy whatever I like when I have the money.. My bimbos should know me well.. ;p