let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Friday, May 15, 2009
Was reading my paper on my way to work.. there is this one article which caught my attention.. 'No marriage proposal over the phone for singaporean women'. So what do u think? According to the newspaper, out of 10 women, 9 women cannot accept it.. I'm included in the 9 women too.. (OMG! What is the 1/10 women is thinking?Haha!)

A women who can't accept it reason behind is that it seems like 'ordering delivery'. SO FUNNY LA! If it happen to me one day.. No matter even if the guy is serious about it, I thik I'll just hang up the phone.. So not romantic pls.. it's totallly a TURN OFF!

For the ladies to think about..back to work! :)