let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Monday, May 04, 2009
I MISS YOGA!!! ok random.. Super tired.. tomorrow have to wake up at 6.15am.. HAve to reach Pan Pacific Hotel at 8am.. omg! Sleeping soon.. Been busy planning for my birthday..Thanks to my girlfriends who have been calling the namelist i've given to them.. Haha.. Is like all my girlfriends been doing it for their boyfriend but i'm doing it just for myself.. I'm enjoying the process..:)

When I told my parent that I'm inviting 200 plus people, they were shocked.. Haha.. Suppose to do it one day but dad asked me to seperate it into 2 days.. Now that it is seperated, I've got to call them myself now again.. Sian..

Thanks to my da jie, she did the poster for me! :)


Invitation on 22nd May 09(Fri)
-Pei Ying Pri Sch
-Pasir Ris Pri Sch
-Loyang Sec Classmate(5A2)
-Loyang Sec Schoolmate
- Ballet frens
-Haagen Dazs
-YEC/GBMS


-Loyang Sec Band mate (LYSB)
-TP IIT C131
-TP IITSC
-Starhub frens

Nite my friends! :)

KAt is so happy today! WE are going out soon! :)