It's been a long weekend and I have fully used up my weekend.. :)
30th Apr 09After work, went to yoga with Christine, Berlinda and Jolene.. (Simply in love with yoga!) afterwhich I went down to puggol for a steamboat session with GBMS(Going Miles, bring Smiles) group of friends.. It's been a long time since we gathered..It was heartwarming to see those pictures we took in Cambodia.. Can't wait to go again in Dec this year.. :)
1st May 09In less than 24 hours, met up with GMBS group of friends to pulua ubin for cycling.. Basically I'm surrounded with a group of pro bikers..I'm like stuck behind with my cui bike.. SO sad la! But i really had lots of fun with them! :) Poor christine fell down and has to return to the main land with my sis and bf.. I'm darker once again! ROARS! (*trying to do the way like dawn)
Plan to meet MAIN COM AY 08/09, but I was dead tired.. suppose to take a nap till 8pm but end up i slept all the way till next morning.. Was doing Main com cards for the past 2 nights.. Slept like few hours before go to work.. So ya..
2nd MAy 09Went for alunmi band.. I sucks at saxophone.. Not longer sight read like i used to do.. went for lunch with Hong Ghee and Mei jun..
Hate driving on sat.. I swear! It seems like it jus burn off my sat afternoon just like that.. But no choice due to work on weekdays.. :( went home to rest and went for ballet again.. gosh, It's been a long time since i went for ballet.. But i think I didn't lose my technique.. Wahaha! RAD intermediate wasn't as hard as what i thought..Maybe it's the yoga lesson which helps.. :)
Long, dawn and shawn came over my house after my ballet lesson.. It's a rarely thing which my friends are able to come to my hse.. Haha.. Anyway love the fun we had together.. Chating session was GREAT! :)
3rd May 09Wake up at 10am, been doing housework till 1 plus.. I'm more motivated to do housework without my mum around.. Cause she nag this and that.. Wash clothes, hand it out, vaccum the floor, iron clothes and do some cleaning up.. SO proud of myself.. Haha..
Been doing alot of excercise this few days.. Practically everyday.. Really love it! Well to all my friends, please stay healthy.. Swine flu is really scary.. Not that I'm kiasu, but I've brought Dettol wet tissue and hand santizer for outdoor use.. it's really good though.. :)

Will upload more pictures soon again.. :)