let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Monday, May 25, 2009
Gosh, it seems like my 21st was like a good dream.. Everything return to hell today.. Ya.. Not really alot of work but I fall sick.. It sucks.. Bad flu with a upcoming fever i guess..

Anyway, my birthday was a big blast thanks to all my friends who came on Fri & Sat.. Too many pictures to upload.. On Sat itself there is 400 plus of pictures.. you may view @ http://picasaweb.google.com/nicholassoon2.. The rest I'll try to upload soon again.. I promise!

Not forgetting my family.. Been helping me without complaining..
Daddy-> Though I keep insisting not doing BBQ, but it seems to be a good idea.. Sorry if I've make u angry earlier on..
Mummy-> Naggy but good.. Cause I think my chalet is the cleanest compared to many other birthday party that I went(Wahaha)
Da Jie-> Million thanks to u sis! Be it the cake, decoration,logistic,driver,BBQ, my reminder etc! Told u that I wanna have a key cake and u really brought one for my first day.. A red bimbotic bikini cake which is soooo my theme for my second day and a agar agar elmo cake which u brought online for the third day.. LOves!
Xiao Mei-> Thanks to ur BF and u for helping me with the decoration and BBQ-ing of food.. Thank u thank u!

Seriously I did not do much for my birthday.. Really hope that all my friends had a enjoyable and unforgettable birthday together with me.. :)

Special thanks to bimbos who spend sat and Sunday with me.. I really treasured the time we had tgt.. Be it the drinking at night, the gambling with my mum, the palm reading, the gossipping session and not forgetting the crying session.. It is so rare for us to gather like this and I felt honour to have all bimbs there for me on my birthday.. :)
The scrape booking that u girls have done for me, even though i didn't cry, but it really touched me.. SERIOUS! Gosh is like ur effort la.. Ppl like jolene don do this often.. haha!

Here are SOME of the pictures.. Gosh, Everyone haven send me the pictures!!

Day 1(There's a key on the cake!)

My secondary sch mates

Day 2 (It's quite a bimbotic cake! Haha.. I LOVE it!)

Take 2

Poly class mates (C131)

Band friends

Primary sch mates

Randy & Leon

IITSC!!! Rocks!

Mei Wei, Atiqah & me

Jason & me

Godparent

My family

Bimbos! LOves!

PS: Please send me all original photos! Thank u! :)